One of the youngest US telcos Ultra Mobile has made a move into the Internet of Things (IoT) space by starting an IoT connected lab and an incubator program.
Applications have been invited for Ultra Mobile’s 10-week incubator program, which will be offering a launchpad for an IoT startup to build a portal to their solutions.
Here’s are some of its features:
- No equity taken
- 10 weeks office space in New York, or Orange County (remote also accepted)
- $20,000 of US connectivity and SIM cards
- Custom built MVP portal with 6 months of iterations
- Mentors (Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing & Strategy)
- Attendance at the IoT Tech Expo, Santa Clara (including $2,000 of travel)
- Access to Ultra’s network of partners
- Program runs October 2 – December 8
Ultra Mobile is a non-contract nationwide mobile carrier focusing on delivering innovative, cost effective mobile voice, text, and data services for people living in the United States who regularly call or text internationally. Its international services reach over 200 destinations.
Image Credit: Ultramobile