This press release has been republished as it is without any editing. This Website has not verified claims, if any, made in it.
Lincolnshire, Ill.–(BusinessWire)–Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Zebra to its 2017 Internet of Things 50 list, which recognizes companies whose innovative offerings are helping connect objects, computing devices, infrastructure, data storage and data analytics that will transform our everyday lives.
- Zebra’s IoT solutions are standards-based, easy to deploy and operate, and scalable for small- and medium-sized businesses all the way up to global enterprises.
- Zebra and its PartnerConnect partners help companies add value to existing assets by offering IoT solutions that are interoperable across multiple IT platforms.
- Within the past year, Zebra has introduced several new IoT-focused solutions including:
- Savanna™, a fundamental building-block platform for accelerating the digital transformation of enterprise operations by helping Zebra® partners and customers build applications that make use of edge data in near real-time to mobilize insight and actions that deliver new levels of service, productivity and profitability;
- SmartLens™ for Retail provides complete visibility of the entire store with up-to-the-minute location information on tagged inventory, employees and customers who have opted into the network or loyalty application; and
- SmartPack™ Trailer captures operational data such as load density, trailer fullness, images of loads in progress and the number of packages scanned and loaded per hour, giving unprecedented actionable insights to personnel and dock managers.
- The Internet of Things 50 list will be featured in the December issue of CRN and on CRN.com at crn.com/iot50.
Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company
“The vendors on this year’s Internet of Things 50 list are brilliantly exploiting the deep creative potential of the IoT landscape and uncovering its most promising business opportunities, demonstrating what is possible and inspiring others to innovate. These 50 companies are at the vanguard of the IoT revolution, developing technologies that are set to transform the way we live and work.”
Tom Bianculli, Chief Technology Officer, Zebra Technologies
“Zebra is honored to be recognized by CRN as a member of the Internet of Things 50 for the third consecutive year. With the continued adoption of mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT), the edge of enterprise operations are becoming increasingly connected – generating vast amounts of actionable data about processes and assets that can be leveraged to transform workflows to improve business performance and outcomes.”
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
ABOUT THE CHANNEL COMPANY
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.